The 350ml Lifefactory straw cap glass water bottles have a raised grip oval sleeve pattern and delivers upright, spillproof sipping (no tipping required). The 350 ml straw cap glass water bottle is an ideal everyday companion that fits into handbags, backpacks and car cupholders. The volume works well for active kids as well as adults seeking a smaller capacity, lighter weight bottle. All caps from 475 ml and 650 ml bottles will fit on the 350 ml bottles. Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice or citrus slices to your water for a healthy start to the day, for breakfast smoothies and even tea or coffee. Drinking from glass beverage bottles safeguards against absorbing nasty toxins and there is no taste transfer from washing or using different beverages. . Always BPA/BPS-free and dishwasher safe, all components are made in the U.S. or Europe.
- Our glass water bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
- 350 ml (12oz)
Straw cap Glass Water Bottles Care & Use
- Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe.
- Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher.
- Place straw spout in open position to allow flow of water through the cap.
- Remove medical-grade silicone straw for proper and thorough cleaning.
- Place cap on top rack of dishwasher.
- Silicone bottle sleeve does not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve you can use warm soapy water or spray the bottle with rubbing alcohol and sleeve will slide off easily.
- Flow Control: Straw spout must be in full, open position for water to flow. This is designed to prevent leaking. Also, make sure the straw isn’t creating suction at the base of the bottle. If so, snip a bit off the straw with scissors. For example, this can occur if you use a straw purchased on a 22 oz bottle on a 16 oz or 12 oz bottle because the straw length is longer.
If you are are still not getting suction, please click on our Straw Cap Performance quick-fix guide StrawCapTroubleshootGuide
- Noise: If you experience any humming or whistling noise while sipping, try moving/adjusting the small light grey umbrella valve that you see in the channel when the straw spout is in open position. This valve controls air flow and prevents leaking.
- Pressure: Straw caps may develop excess pressure under certain conditions (e.g., hot day left in a car, flying on an airplane) that can cause the liquid to stream out of the spout when opened. To relieve pressure (and avoid eruption), simply unscrew the cap and release pressure. Rescrew the cap and then open the spout.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product.
- The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage.
- If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. Liquid expands when frozen and can crack the bottle. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Rapid temperature changes may crack the bottle.
- Not intended for use in a microwave.